Inter Milan Third Kit 2019-2020
Inter Milan third kit is a replica of the official Nike shirt worn by players like Lukaku, Godin, Alexis Sanches, and Stefano Sensi in their official games. For the season 2019-2020, the club and NIKE choose the black color, which is associated with the black tires that the fastest cars in the world are using.
This Nerazzurri shirt is made by 100% polyester with NIKE breath technology that helps you to stay dry and cool on the pitch or San Siro. The V neckline secures you a smooth feel and comfortable movement.
The yellow Inter Milan emblem is featured on the left side of the chest while swoosh logo on the right side. The shirt itself is framed by black and yellow trim on its v-neck collar and sleeves. The main sponsor’s logo of Pirelli is displayed upfront on the chest.
The three-piece third kit also includes black shorts and socks, with both featuring flashes of yellow, including the vintage Nike logo.
- Brand: Nike
- 100% polyester
- Nike breathe
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL; XXL
- Available personalisation: yes
- Add badges: yes
Inter Milan NIKE Third Jersey 2019-2020 VIDEO
This is Inter Milan
- When was Inter Milan founded? The history of the only Italian club that never went to the 2nd echelon of football began 111 years ago in 1908. Its founding members wanted to accept not only Italian players but also foreign, so it was decided the club take the name Football Club Internazionale. The team is the most supported in Italy (in 2019) and on the 6th place among most famous football clubs. The home of Inter since 1947 is San Siro stadium, having moved there after playing for 39 years in Arena Civica. The club is well known for its nicknames: I Nerazzurri (The Black and Blues), La Beneamata (The Cherished One, and Il Biscione (The Big Grass Snake). The local rivals are AC Milan and Juventus.
- How many trophies has Inter won? Throughout its history, Inter has won 30 domestic trophies: 18 Serie A titles, 7 Copa Italia, and 5 Supercopa Italiana. In the Continental championships, in the vitrine, there are 3 UEFA Champions League titles and 3 UEFA Cups. In the worldwide football competition, the club has brought at home 2 Intercontinental Cup and 1 FIFA Club World Club.
- Logo of Inter: The very first logo of Inter in 1908 had incorporated the letters FCIM in the series of circles. This basic design has reminded relatively constant during the years and from the season 1999-2020, the emblem was reduced in size to open a space for club’s name at the upper and year of foundation at the lower part. In 2007, the crest was modified with a lighter color scheme and scudetto star(omitted in 2014).
- Which are colors of Inter? Ever since 1908, the official kit has been black and blue stripes. Though it is not known the exact meaning of these colours, there have been rumours that black represents the night and blue – the sky. From 1928 to 1945, the Nerazzurri had to give up their traditional colours and to accept the name Società Sportiva Ambrosiana, having merged with Unione Sportiva Milanese. This was due to the Fasict ideology. After Second World War the True Tone of the jerseys was returned. For their century celebration in 2008, the club used red cross on their away kit.
- Most Famous players: Giuseppe Meazza, Alessandro Altobelli, Evaristo Beccalossi, Gianfranco Bedin, Jair, Attilio Demaría, István Nyers, Alessandro Mazzola, Roberto Baggio, Gianluca Pagliuca, Álvaro Recoba, Javier Zanetti, Christian Vieri, Júlio César, Fabio Cannavaro, Mario Balotelli and etc.